Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Opportunity

I really thought that once the holidays were over, I could finally breathe. 

What was I thinking????  

All I did was replace one thing with about three others that I was putting off until such a time as this. 
Great job, Jonesy. 
Way to fool yourself into seeing a light at the end of the first tunnel. 

So, you wanna know about my new project now that Christmas is over?? Do ya?  Do ya?

Well.....................................................

I've been busy gathering samples, organizing order forms, creating display boards, and shopping for new fabrics. 

Why?

Because I now have a Retail Sales Rep. who will be taking MY ties to several HUGE trade shows in NY, DC, Chicago, Philly--and she's expecting BIG THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

This is me being cautiously optomistic....YAY!!!!

Now....back to work.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Soooooooo the big question is..... when are the trade shows? And how long until you find out how well she did with your ties? Soooooo proud of you, girl.

Ardie said...

How exciting! Good luck with this new adventure. I'm always amazed with the incredible things you are doing.