Saturday, August 1, 2009

Send in the Clowns



Hallalujah!!! Hallalujah!!! {This is me, doing my I-got-more-than-fours-hours-of-sleep-last-night dance.} I actually only got up ONCE last night, and the girls didn't come upstairs until after 7 am. Do I dare hope for a repeat?


Still basking in the glory of our nearly perfect night, Mike and I woke up this morning and realized that it was Roy Days. Which means parade. Which means hurrying to get a spot to sit. Which means waking the girls up to get them ready. Which means GETTING OURSELVES OUT OF BED. Hmmmm....what if we give the girls a choice? Hurry and go the parade, OR go to the pool this afternoon? PERFECT! We can stay in bed! ....Wait....























My friend, Brook's little boy, Dawson.


Brook's son Athan, who relied on the girls to get his candy for him...

Brook Young




Athan was just plain DONE...



Obviously, THEY CHOSE THE PARADE!!!!!

*Sigh* So much for our brilliant scheme.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I need to get your email address so I can add you to the blog! Thank you! :)